Dispute Resolution Lawyer (BB-76BB2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
What will this role offer you?
- The opportunity to workon a number of different disputes, in a market which is typicallydominated by construction and engineering matters! This role willallow the successful candidate to keep their practice broad - bothwith DIFC based litigations and international arbitration matters.You can expect to get involved in commercial, labour/employment andinvestigations, to name a few key areas.
- Theteam are small and offer a high level of responsibility and inputinto cases, giving you a real chance to shine and progress withinthe firm.
- We are looking for UK (orother common law) qualified lawyers / barristers who have a passionfor dispute resolution.
- You will ideally haveprior GCC experience, although we welcome applicants who arelooking to relocate from overseas.
- Experiencein both litigation and arbitration would be preferred and withinemployment/investigations would be a bonus.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work JAM Recruitment