Lead Structural Engineer (BB-436BC)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Review andapprove the Structural design through all work stages of designdevelopment.
- Technical submittalsreview and approval including shop drawings and materialsubmittals.
- Assist Technical /Construction Director to resolve all Civil / Structural EngineeringIssues raised on site.
- Coordinatewith other disciplines to ensure proper coordination of the Civil /Structural aspects of the projects.
- Closely coordinate with Contractor’ssupervision staff regarding Civil / Structural works schedule, worksequence and arrangements, resources, and method ofwork.
- Must hold a B.Sc. in Civil / Structural Engineering from a recognized universityor college.
- Minimum 15 years ofexperience in Civil / Structural Engineering design andconstruction works on large to mega infrastructure/buildingprograms.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Parsons Corporation