RFP Specialist (BB-51C99)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Our client, global insurance company Cigna,is looking for an RFP Specialist in support of its Middle East andAfrica growth strategy.
The role will work withthe Sales & Client Management team to deliver tailor-madeRFPs that showcase Cigna’s core value proposition andhighlight the brand’s promise to improve the health,wellbeing and peace of mind of all members.
Theindividual will be tasked with effectively managing the tenderprocess from start to finish including accurate and timelycompletion of tendering and commercial proposals.
You will be expected to produce professionally writtencontent, develop finalist bid presentations, as well as manageportals and the content library. You will also be required toprovide both proactive strategic consultation and tactical deliverybehind Cigna’s winning bids. Keyresponsibilities:
• DocumentManagement: Create / develop personalized proposals, quotations, orother documents describing organizational products and services inhigh quality and attractive bids for external clients &intermediaries
• Collaboration& Quality assurance: Collaborate with members of the sales,marketing, finance, underwriting, legal and product teams to ensurecontent is accurate, complete and timely. Proofread documents toensure the proposal meets requirements and sells Cigna
• Creativity: Creative design input to the finalbid presentation, including innovative video edits, designingpresentation toolkits, supporting the Sales Manager with creativepitch ideas unique for each large proposal
• Bid Production: Provide support to the salesteam in completing tender documents, creating value propositiondocuments and sales toolkits. Identify and re-work existingpre-written content where relevant. Deliver completed writtenproposal responses against agreed RFP deadlines
• Large Proposals: Analyse RFP requests for largeproposals and support sales team with end-to-end creation oftailor-made proposals, including developing a bid plan,coordinating with multiple teams to secure responses within theagreed timeline, creative evaluation and production of winningbids
• Content Library: Managing thecontent library portal for the Middle East and Africa region,ensuring regular update of content library collateral, liaisingwith the technical support team and Sales and retention teams toensure regular management and usage of the contentlibrary.
Periodic evaluation, reporting andideation for enhancing the sales and retention teams’experience while using the content library Skills
The Person: Bachelor’s degree and at least years’ experience in a background relateddirectly to bid management or to content writing,
• Must possess excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills
• Stakeholdermanagement and collaborative skills
•Proven record of developing and delivering content for publicconsumption
• Experience in creatingproposals
• Proven analyticalskills
• Strong time management /prioritisation skills
• Excellentattention to detail • Have strong interpersonalskills
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Confidential Company