Sales & Projects Manager (BB-5CED7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Managing and coordinating the After Sales/Servicebusiness of the entire MAN ES Turbo turbomachinery machinepopulation within Qatar.
- Providing support to customers andbusiness partners and coordinate tasks between the various EuropeanHeadquarters Manufacturing locations.
- Acting as key customer contactperson for technical queries, service sales enquiries andrepresenting MAN ES's business interests.
- Receiving andprocessing customer enquiries, preparing quotations, providingtechnical and commercial solutions locally and in cooperation withHQ locations.
- Bid management activities for larger service projects,such as revamps, rerates and major overhauls
- Responsible for the annual budget/target planning andorder intake.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Planning and carrying out periodiccustomer visits.
- To monitor and report to MD the local market with regardsto competitors including possible
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Mechanical or businessadministration or a relevant field.
- Broad knowledge of mechanicalengineering practices in general
- Ability to work independently withminimum supervision & in a MNC
- Ability to think, resolve &work as a team with in the fame work of regional setup.
- Strong technical background,preferably from within the Turbomachinery Industry or gained withina customer environment
- Practical experience in project management and/or capitalproject procurement
- Minimum 7 years of successfulindustrial sales experience.
- Successful previous experience as asales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting orexceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan toclose
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring,coaching and people management skills
- Strong negotiation skills with ability to reason andinfluence at all levels.
- Must display adequate technical knowledge of practicalapplications in the industrial markets
- Good coordination, organized andcommunication skills in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to read, analyze andinterpret common scientific and technical journals, financialreports, and legal documents.
calendar_today3 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work MAN Energy Solutions