Executive Chef (BB-2EBCD)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
We are hiring for an experienced,forward-thinking ExecutiveChef who is passionate about culinary arts.The ideal candidate for this position will be someone withexpertise in International and Arabic cuisine. The Chef will beresponsible for assigning work in the kitchen, preparing meals forour diners, interviewing and training staff, kitchen inventorymanagement and partnering with the other Chef to come up withdelectable new dishes to add to our growing menu.
Essential Duties &Responsibilities:
- Very well verse in cooking International and ArabicCuisine.
- Control and direct the foodpreparation process and any other relative activities
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinaryexperience while keeping up high quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items. Estimating costsand ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulkpurchases.
- Ensure that all food preparation isin accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for eachdish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonlyused items.
- Look for ways to reduce spoilageof infrequently used items.
- Oversee the workof subordinates. Estimate staff’s workload andcompensations.
- Hire, train, and manage staffabout proper kitchen sanitization methods.
Chef Skills andQualifications:
- Associate Degree in Culinary Arts required(Bachelor’s preferred)
- 3+years’ experience as a Chef in a full-servicerestaurant
- Excellent communication andorganization skills
- Able to work in afast-paced environment
- Dedicated to foodquality and control
- Strong knowledge of properfood handling and sanitation standards
calendar_today4 hours ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Al Mulla Group