Big Data Architect (BB-262D3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures data is accurateand meets organizational quality and integrity standards
• Daily operations of Data Management Solutions andrelated Business Intelligence and Analytics platform
• Responsible to drive and evaluate Business Requirementsand provide value addition in terms of suggesting improvements,changes to the same and propose Solutions to meet the Businessrequirements
• Manage and successfully deliverassigned IT Business Intelligence and Analytics Projects andsolutions in compliance with the project standards and processes ofQR IT, to meet defined business requirements within agreedtimescales and cost
• Lead the Projectsthroughout the project phases from initiation to closure.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Candidates must have aBachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Mathematics/ Sciences
• Overall 10+ years ofIT experience in Data Warehouse of which at least 4+ years as BigData Enterprise Architect in large organization.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum Methodologies
• Good planning, organizing and leadership skills
• Good presentation skills and ability toeffectively communicate with various audiences, including endUsers, Managers, Sr. Executives and members of the ITteam.
calendar_today10 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates