Health and Safety Officer (BB-400F1)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Health and SafetyOfficer
• Preparing and support health andsafety strategies, developing policies and programs
• Liaising with regulatory authorities to ensurecompliance with mandatory regulations
• Adviseand instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use ofmachinery etc.)
• Conduct risk assessment andenforce preventative measures
• Reviewexisting policies and measures and update according to UAE laws andregulations.
• Initiate and organize HSE intraining of employees and executives.
•Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues ornon-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
• Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal ofsubstances etc.
• Stop any unsafe acts orprocesses that seem dangerous or unhealthy
•Record and investigate incidents on sites and producing subsequentreports and recommendations.
• Prepare reportson occurrences and provide statistical information to uppermanagement
• Carrying out site inspections tocheck policies and procedures are being properlyimplemented
• Proven experience as safety officer in GCC Regionwith 5 year’s work experience.
• Indepth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OHS/EPA) and procedures
• Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials orpractices
• Experience in writing reports andpolicies for health and safety
• Familiaritywith conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
• Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safetymanagement information systems is a plus
•Outstanding organizational skills
• Diligentwith great attention to detail
• Excellentcommunication skills with the ability to present and explain healthand safety topics
• BSc/BA in safetymanagement, engineering or relevant field is preferred
• Certificate in occupational health andsafety
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Executive Solutions