Executive - Human Resources (BB-02200)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Support in the assessment of theorganization structure against the strategy of the business toensure that the right functions and roles are in place supportingeffectively the implementation of the strategy.
- Provide support in conducting manpower planning bycoordinating with various business functions on their requirementsin order to ensure their needs are taken into consideration in themanpower plan and budget.
- Prepare and submitall required employee documents for new hires and execute theorientation programs, to support the implementation of theon-boarding process.
- Support in conducting jobanalysis in order to identify the content of the job description interms of accountabilities, responsibilities, qualifications, etc.and ensure the same is in line with the organization structure andneeds of the function.
- Provide support inidentifying training needs, designing training programs, deliveringtraining etc. in order to ensure the training programs areeffectively designed/ selected to match the needs ofattendees.
- Initiate the annual performanceappraisal cycle for employees in the region, resolve issues andmanage escalations in terms of grievance handling and be part ofthe moderation committee, when applicable.
- Support in identifying the likely career paths of rolesand staff in order to provide a clear progression ladder forstaff.
- Maintain the database of staffincluding their training needs, completed training programs,scheduled training programs, career paths etc. in order to enable abetter management of Malabar Gold & Diamondstalent.
- Support in all HR-related mattersmainly relating to recruitment, staff affairs, training anddevelopment, etc.
- Act as the focal point ofcontact for HR-related inquires.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Q Jobs