Electrical Site Inspector (BB-092CC)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Electrical SiteInspector
- Examine electrical systems andequipment.
- Inspect new and existing sound andsecurity systems, wiring, lighting, motors, and generatingequipment.
- Inspect the installation of theelectrical wiring for heating and air-conditioning systems,appliances, and other components.
- Keep recordsand write reports.
- Report findings tocontractors or government agencies.
- Stop construction of non-compliantinstallations.
- Examine and inspect wireharnesses, control panels, coaxial cables, and electrical jigboards, for completeness of assembly, quality, and conformance toblueprints.
- Inspect wiring of assemblies foraccuracy of stripping, soldering, and crimping, and fordefects.
- Look for frayed wires and looseconnections.
- Test continuity.
- Compile inspection reports.
- Write uprecommendations for improvement.
- Verify wireand cable length.
- Examine parts andassemblies.
- Experience: Electrical SiteInspector: 3 years (Preferred)
- Education:Bachelor's (Preferred)
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Pioneer Engineering Consultancy