Officer Administration (BB-46F06)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Planning and organizing calendars for themanagers and other team members
•Preparing and distributing correspondences, memos and forms to therelated departments and the marinas.
•Providing administrative and office support to the Manager and teammembers to ensure effective and smooth operation
• Providing the necessary purchasing, followingup on invoices and department expenses.
• Reporting issues on timely manner and ensuringmitigation plans are put in place and procedures outlined by thedepartment.
• Ensuring that higheststandards of the site cleanliness, hygiene, presentation andemployees' service are in accordance withstandards.
• Assisting in recordskeeping for finances and general records
• Monitoring and reporting the performance of thecontractors and suppliers, thereby ensuring the satisfaction oftheir obligations.
• Planning,developing, and administering records management policies designedto facilitate effective and efficient handling of business recordsand other information
• Planningdevelopment and implementation of records management policiesintended to standardize filing, protecting, and retrieving records,reports, and other information contained on paper, microfilm,computer program, or other media
•Organizing complex travel, accommodation, travel briefing packs andexpense claims for the Chief
• BusinessReport writing and official correspondence (i.e. memo, letters,emails, notes etc.,
) • Receiving callson behalf of the Management and maintaining record and conveyingmessages in a timely manner Preference will be given to qualifiedcandidates who meet the below requirements:
• High School/ Diploma Bachelor's Degreeor any related administrative qualification
• years of relevant experience in a relatedindustry
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Meraas Holding