Health, Safety and Environment Manager (BB-E9B91)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Health, Safety and EnvironmentManager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Youwill be expected to execute and maintain the Health and SafetyManagement System of the project’s division.
- Makesure the project construction site complies with the safetystandards at all times.
- Anymajor accidents that occur will be investigated by you and reportedaccordingly.
- Yourresponsibility will also extend to overseeingsubcontractor’s standards of safety as well as otherinvolved parties.
- Conducthigh risk method statement audits and also to organize drills inpreparation for possible incidents.
- Giveknowledgeable advice to senior management and others regardinghealth and safety issues.
DesiredSkills and Experience
- Extensiveexperience of construction health and safety management experienceon high profile building projects.
- Certifiedas a certified safety professional/practitioner (CSP), constructionhealth & safety technician (CHST), or equivalentinternationally recognized certification. HSE Managershould be current in First Aid certification.
- A relevant degree or equivalent in ahealth and safety discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Attractive Salary plus bonuses plus allowances foraccommodation, transportation, air tickets and insurances
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A specialist steelwork contractor in Dubai. It has aproven track record for delivering large and challenging projectson schedule, within budget, and according to required quality& specifications. It is known throughout the industry as anorganization founded on professionalism, reliability and integrity.Safety is a determining factor in every facet of thecompany's operations.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Maxim Recruitment