Consulting Systems Engineer Stealthwatch Mea (BB-A0B8E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Be the main go-toresource for the sales team and potential customers for technicalproduct questions, trials and pre-sale customer issues during thesales cycle.
- Delivery of technical productpresentations along with sales reps via web conferencing or in thefield.
- Assist sales reps and customers ondetermining if customer environments are supported by current andfuture versions of Cisco's enterprise solutions.
- Full ownership of Stealthwatch Security POV and SecurityRisk Assessment activities in region, providing customers with aconsultative experience demonstrating risk and solutionvalue.
- Provide essential input and responsesto RFIs / RFPs
- Successfully transition newcustomers into the customer success program.
- Assist in the delivery of technical training modules tonew team representatives including ongoing training to the salesteam.
- Evangelize and enable the wider CiscoCSE and Channel Partner SE teams in region.
- Work directly with Product Management team as a liaisonto accounts around technical product requirements and to providecustomer feedback with the goal of enabling continuous improvementof Cisco enterprise solutions.
- Effectivelyinteract with internal engineering teams to scope out and providesolutions to complex technical issues for highly transparentaccount opportunities.
- Travel throughout theregion to visit prospective customers.
Who You Are
- years of experience as a Systems SalesEngineer or in a similar sales engineering role at a data networkvendor, DPI equipment vendor, security vendor, service provider ornetwork security company
- years of relatedtechnical experience, installing, designing, leading, administeringand supporting an enterprise network
- Proventrack record of leading partnering with sales account managers toclose deals
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP,Load balancers, proxies and firewalls
- Deepunderstanding of LAN and WAN networking protocols and technologies,including switching, routing and network security including, DDoS,Firewall, IDS, IPS, anti-virus and common exploits
- Shown ability to provide hands on technical productdemonstrations and training.
- Love and realpassion for helping customers and delivering satisfaction even whenfaced with difficult customers.
- A positiveattitude and friendly outgoing personality.
- Strong written and email etiquette skills.
- Strong oral communication skills, including the abilityto present technical information in user-friendlylanguage.
- Ability to prioritize and workresponsibly with or without direct supervision.
calendar_today1 hour ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Cisco Careers