Assistant Professor Information Security EngineeringTechnology (BB-01BCF)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Assistant Professor InformationSecurity Engineering Technology
- Applicants must bequalified to PhD level inComputerScience/Engineering or relatedfields with focus on Information Security specializations andcompetence industrial certificates will be an advantage.
- (Professional Doctorates are NOT acceptedi.e.Doctorate of Education or Doctorate of Business Administrationetc)
- Applicants should have minimum of 1-3years teaching experience at Higher Education Institutionsafter completion ofPhD.
- Evidence to activeresearch records and publications, participating in curriculumdevelopment with minimum of 2 publicationsregistered in Scopus Database or ScholarlyPublications.
- Excellent oralandwritten English with IELTS academicband of7 (is a must for non-native Englishspeakers). All candidates must obtainthe Equivalencycertificate for their highestqualification/from the MOE, UAE. Local candidates (based inthe UAE)should submitthe Equivalency certificates beforejoining and overseas candidates has to submitthe UAE attestedcertificates (High school, Bachelor, Master& PhD asapplicable) before joining.
The candidate should have a solid background andexperience in Information Security such as but not limitedto
- Demonstrate subjectknowledge/experience in System security administration
- Secure Software Development on different platforms,digital forensics
- Reverse engineering,Security operations
- Cloud andCritical Infrastructure Security
- Security Models and Architecture
- IoTand Big data security
- AI andCybersecurity, and systems security.
- Industrial experience and professional certification inthe general area of informationsecurity is a plus
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Institute of Applied Technology