Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Waiter Duties& Responsibilities:
• Greet andescort customers to their tables.
•Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g.about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverwareand glasses.
• Inform customers aboutthe day’s specials.
• Offermenu recommendations upon request.
•Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
• Take accurate food and drinks orders, using aPOS ordering software, order slips or by memorization.
• Communicate order details to the KitchenStaff.
• Serve food and drinkorders.
• Check dishes and kitchenwarefor cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidydining area. • Deliver checks and collect bill payments.• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchenfor cleaning. • Meet with restaurant staff to review dailyspecials, changes on the menu and service specifications forreservations. • Follow all relevant health departmentregulations. • Provide excellent customer service toguests. Requirements: • Proven work experience as a Waiteror Waitress. • Filipino / Nepal / Indian Preferrably.• Hands-on experience with cash register and orderinginformation system. • Basic math skills. •Attentiveness and patience for customers. • Excellentpresentation skills. • Strong organizational andmultitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in afast-paced environment. • Active listening and effectivecommunication skills. • Team spirit. •Flexibility to work in shifts. • High school diploma; foodsafety training is advantage.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work EHRC RECRUITMENT SERVICES LLC