Senior Risk MIS Analyst (BB-1E8A7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior RiskMIS Analyst
- The incumbent will be required to work inall risk reporting & analytical aspects of ourportfolios.
- In-depth understanding of Basel BRD and howBasel reporting is carried out - which dimensions, tables &data elements are critical for parameterscalculation.
- Hands-on on Basel parameters PD, CCF, ELGD,LDG along with Stressed Losses and EL calculation and how these canbe influenced by portfolio changes, macro-economic factors, modelor clustering changes.
- Basel Parameter analysis and review tosuggest course of strategy actions for curtailing the Risk WeightedAssets.
- Preparenecessary documentation for parameters override requests andpresent the case to regional/globalteams.
- Maintaining discipline in registering& curtailing GCBC temporary, permanent exceptions, DIPs,BETs, variances and data anomalies.
- Striving to enhancing the DWHinfrastructure, historical data cleansing and performing datareloading to support an uplift in Basel capitalrequirements.
- Providing strong leadership in datagovernance, support in fixing / initiating / closures of CorrectiveAction Plans on reporting - by alignment of data sources to therespective guidelines & revamping BAUscripts.
- Coordinating with Regional Risk ReportingUnit and reconcile/align output for correctness ofdata.
- Integrationof data from digital channels, Credit Bureau (from all the bureauservices we have enrolled in), public (Big Data) & Citi.Aiming to develop a more robust analytical framework aligned to theneed coming from a modern financialsector.
- Ensuringfull compliance with Global policies and successful IA/FCR inregulatory reporting
Work with local, regional and global teamsto share information, new ideas, understand policies and optimizeprograms.
- Minimum 3/4 years of experienceof SAS MIS production or other reportingtools.
- Demonstrated ability to aggregate in astable, robust and structured manner data sourced from differentplatform. Big data oriented,
- Demonstrated ability in automated MISreport production from regional DWH.
- Strong understanding of regulatoryreporting including BASEL, ICAAP, etc.
- Proven ability in advanced analytics jobsuch us scoring and risk segmentation development andmaintenance.
- Goodunderstanding of risk management and business strategies/actions aswell as credit Bureau data. Ability to develop and perform analysisthat addresses concerns and issues in a clear and concisemanner.
- Proficiency in Excel, Macros, Pivots,complex formulas
- Ability to manage self and projectseffectively in a high-pressure organization with multipledeadlines.
- Excellent ability to develop partnershipsacross multiple business and functionalareas.
- Inspired by sane ethicprinciples, have a high degree of professionalism and businessetiquette. Independent thinker.
- Strong Analytical skills and excellentanalytical thinking
- Having a flexible attitude and positiveapproach.
- Strongteam player. Be a high-energy and creative member of the team whowill bring new ideas, thoughts, and strategies to thetable.
- Incorporate Risk/Reward logic to alldecision making with an ability to create what ifscenarios.
- Strongworking knowledge of a P&L and an understanding of thelevers affecting profit and risk.
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability towork with cross-functional teams in order to develop, update, andcommunicate the most effective and efficient creditpolicy.
- Sense ofownership and entrepreneurship in managing day-to-day business aswell as establish and manage towards medium long termobjectives.
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates