Sales Manager (Cambodia & Myanmar) (BB-D5EC8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Working time: 7 hours per day
Location: Phnom Pênh, Combodia
SUMMARY: The Sales Manager will be responsible for attaining plan objectives within an assigned area. This will require the ability to translate marketing plans and strategies into effective operational tactics to be carried out by team members. This position has a strong focus on employee sales training, account management training and business development training, etc. The Sales Manager provides direction for segments, establishing clear goals, strategies and initiatives and driving the necessary changes to ensure achievement of divisional financial and non-financial metrics.
- Manage 4 Cambodians, 1 Myanmar person
- Employee Development
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated. Ensure Global Performance Management System is up to date and regular feedback is provided to staff members.
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Excellence in Execution – drive near-term results and performance
- Achieve maximum levels of productivity, ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value.
- Develop and implement local, national or strategic sales strategies for customers, channels,
and/or large geographic areas.
- Strategic Transformation and Long-term Strategy Development
- Assist Director in developing and implementing long-term Sales strategies that are geared toward developing greater market share and profitability.
- Work with marketing to formulate strategy and select key target markets. Identify prospective
customers. Identify unmet customer needs. Work to identify products and processes needed to meet those needs.
- Establish pricing programs and strategies.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates