Learning Coordinator (BB-8CB92)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Data Reporting and Analysis
- Manage collection of, interpret and analyzebusiness data to report conclusions and make recommendations basedon findings.
- Assist in the development andimprovement of information processes that could involve:
o Assessing data needs
o Testingfor, and finding the most reliable and accessible sources for thatdata
o Automating data input and outputprocesses
- Ensure sustainability ofprocesses
- Model and aggregate data to servicethe team’s analytics / reporting needs
- Designing and troubleshooting report creation anddistribution
- Actively use the Learning Management Systemand Portal in order to maintain courses, offerings, registration,waitlists, and to run reports.
- Track andefficiently manage training registration and help to establishdocumented and streamlined training registrationprocesses.
- Assist in distribution,construction and analysis of learning evaluations and producesummary reports of participant feedback which assist in continuousimprovement efforts.
- Serve as the primarycontact for participants attending our programs.
- Coordinate logistics and provide information to ensurethe participant experience is high quality before, during and afterlearning events.
- Partner with others toimprove processes related to program coordination andregistration.
- Compile course evaluations andproduce summary reports of participant feedback.
- Partner with business partners including Recruiting, ERC,HelpDesk, IT, HR and others to trouble shoot issues before, duringand after learning events to ensure a smooth experience
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work MRI Worldwide