Senior Quantity Surveyor (BB-290BD)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior QuantitySurveyor
- Assist the SQS in all matters relating to the financialand contractual aspects of the project.
- Participate, record and assist in the preparation of theminutes of the progress meetings.
- Providesupport to the SQS on all financial and contractual mattersthroughout the course of the work in the project.
- Participate in all commercial meetings.
- Liaise with the SQS to ensure prompt submittal andcompleteness of Contractors monthly payment applications and assistthe SQS in finalizing the payment certificates.
- Maintain and streamline all cost and quantityrecords.
- Advise the SRE and RE’s onmeasurement procedures and calculation of interim and finalquantities.
- Evaluate the unit rates for newwork items and present to the SQS for review.
- Participate in recording the details and monitor the dayworks recording and process.
- Assist the SQS inthe preparation of variation orders.
- Participate in the Evaluate contractual claims for reviewby the SQS.
- Participate in the evaluation andrecommendation of entitlement of Contractors claims for review andissuance by the SQS.
- Advice on contractualmatters related to financial issues.
- Ensurecompleteness and validity of all contractualrequirements.
- Monitor thecontractor’s resource allocation.
- Assist the SQS in the preparation of financial statementsfor monthly report.
- Partake in the auditing ofpayments to Contractors.
- Check and recordmeasurements of completed work.
- Monitorcontracts final cost estimates.
- Assist the SQSin the review, negotiation and preparation of claim settlementswith the Contract’s Department of Client and the Engineer(PMC).
- Participate in the preparation of FinalAccount with all supporting documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying orCivil Engineering and 10 years demonstrable experience in QuantitySurveying and Contract Administration on major infrastructure,roads and bridges projects preferably in UAE.
- Must have a sound knowledge about contractualrelationships.
- Must be fully computer literateand able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintainrecords, generate reports, etc. and any project specificengineering and construction relevant software.
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with anexcellent capability in written technical skills as well as oraland written communication skills.
- Must beavailable in UAE
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Parsons Corporation