Facilities Executive (BB-7CE77)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Provide a first line contact for designated propertymaintenance requests for external tenants by answering phones andemails and responding to requests promptly.
- Register, monitor, and close maintenance requests on SAP(where applicable) / and on daily basis in the exceldatabase.
- Providing an effective response tocustomer maintenance requests (written and via phone) whereapplicable, and coordinate requests to the relevant supplier andthe assigned Facility Engineers as per SOPs.
- Coordinate between tenant and vendor to access the unitand complete the maintenance job.
- Createcustomer service experience by providing exceptional service to alltenant requests.
- Escalate any unresolvedissues as per the escalation matrix.
- Follow upwith suppliers and Facility Engineers and ensure repairs arecompleted in a timely manner.
- Coordinate andupdate Tenants on the progression of repairs.
- Coordinate with Facility Engineers and vendors on repairjobs pending quotation approval and keep Facility Engineers,suppliers and tenant informed at all times.
- Prepare and share designated property, weekly logprogress report including job status, and monthly MIS reports withSr. Facilities Executive
- Support Sr.Facilities Executive with the improvement of the SOPs on an annualbasis.
- Maintains PPM schedule and coordinatewith Facility Engineers and vendors to ensure PPM is carried ontime
- Create service orders, servicenotification, purchase request, purchase order and upload allnecessary documents including service reports and invoices inSAP.
- Review quotations; check budget and seekapproval from FM for all reactive maintenance jobs and plannedmaintenance jobs as per PP.
- Keep SeniorFacilities Executive informed of any pending approvals.
- Keep records of all approved quotations and follow upwith vendors on completed jobs and invoices for payments as perPP
- Retain Hard and Soft Copy and managearchiving system for all FM related documentation
- Review daily maintenance requests logs and update SeniorFacilities Executive weekly.
- Prepare tenantnotices for scheduled maintenance work and liaise with the relevantProperty Executive to communicate with the tenants
- Any other duties & responsibilities as directedby Line Manager
- Minimum of 4 years' experience infacility maintenance in an administration and coordination role orcustomer support
- With a bachelor'sdegree in business administration, management or realestate
- Good understanding of building propertymaintenance, methodologies and processes
- Withgood verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
calendar_today28 minutes ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons