HV System Engineer (BB-4127B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: HVSystem Engineer
The HV System Engineer willmaintain, develop and integrate HV System operations, maintenanceshutdowns and coordination with utilities companies on behalf ofour clients, along with coordinating the maintenance of other MEPSystem maintenance.
The HV System Engineer is toassist the SFM with fulfilling the needs of our clients byproviding timely, precise, appropriate, and thoroughservice.
You will ensure contractKPI’s are achieved as a minimum, statutory certificationis maintained, governance structures mirror international bestpractices, and learning and continuous improvement culture isinculcated and developed in the FM team.
- Participate in site visits for MEP Business DevelopmentOpportunities.
- Developing robust and efficientoperational solutions utilising the self-delivery team and approvedsub-contractors.
- Develop scope of works for HVSystems’ and MEP system sub-contracted services to enablethe Business Development team to obtain quotations and undertaketechnical evaluation of proposed HV system sub-contractors duringPQQ and Tendering process.
- Lead the team when carrying out maintenance toall types of MV/HV equipment such as HV switchgear, circuitbreakers, isolators, switches and transformers.
- Troubleshoot and repair overhead and undergrounddistribution systems, including transformers, circuit interrupters,reclosers, capacitors, voltage regulators, medium voltage switches,and supporting hardware.
- Replace and installmedium voltage overhead and underground electrical circuits andterminations.
- Operate various components onthe medium and high voltage distribution electrical systemincluding isolation switches, interrupters, capacitor banks,transformers, overhead fused cutouts, and voltage regulators;isolates and clears sections of the system for maintenance,installation and load shedding.
- Inspectoverhead and underground distribution systems, tests and documentsfindings.
- Respond to emergency calls and takesnecessary action.
- Provide support for in-housecommissioning, testing and inspecting of completed work.
- Direct the work of unskilled and semi-skilled helpersassisting in projects, assuring that proper safety practices arefollowed.
- Operate a variety of testing,calibration and repair devices, tools and equipment includingvoltmeters, ammeters, ohmmeters, insulation resistance testers,high potential test sets, circuit breaker testers, etc.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems and components using testequipment and hand tools to identify the cause of a breakdown andcorrect the problem.
- Follow maintenanceplanning schedules in consultation with the HVConsultant.
- Quickly identify and rectifyproblems and escalate as necessary.
- Assist torespond to reported issues and coordinate efficient and effectiveresponses within contractual service level agreements.
- Other duties as required.
- Requiredto work hours to meet operational needs
- Be aprimary contact to assigned clients and report their needs,concerns, or requests to the Senior FM
- Updatedrawings to reflect as-built conditions
- Cleanand organize assigned working areas and tools
- Acquire material quotes and place orders from vendors asdirected
- Represent the Company at projectdesign and construction meetings
- Deliver a positive Customer relationship withClients, users, occupiers and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship withthe Client and their representatives
- Conductwork and interact with clients in a professional, conscientious,and sensitive manner.
- Attend 1 on 1 meetings with the Senior FacilitiesManager
- Attend Client Meetings
- Provide proactive and effective support to all site staffthat enables a cohesive and positive working environment andensures a high level of staff satisfaction.
- Actively promote teamwork within the team, contract andbusiness.
- Take accountability fordriving achievements ensuring the results are in line with client,contract and business goals
- Participate inwork related team meetings and activities as required
Health & SafetyResponsibilities:
- Allemployees shall conduct their duties in a safe manner and inaccordance with Company policies and procedure.
- In particular, staffs are encouraged to take reasonablecare of themselves and others and report any unsafe acts /condition immediately to Supervisor / Line Manager / HSErepresentative without delay.
- Be aware of andadhere to the policies and procedures posted on Utopia.
- Be aware of responsibilities and actions in case ofemergency circumstances.
- Report any accident /incident / near miss immediately to Line Manager / HSErepresentative without delay.
- Contributetowards Zero accidents / incidents.
- Promoteawareness and contribute towards Corporate HSE & Qualitypolicies implementation.
- Ensure appropriateQHSE records are maintained at sites / departments.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onSharjah, United Arab Emirates
work Inspire Integrated - Sharjah