Assistant Professor/Associate Professor in InteriorDesign (BB-D51B8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Develop and deliver courses to students in specifieddiscipline areas of study, considering and aiming to achievethe three (3) fundamental standards of the University,those are: Teaching, Research and Services.
- Evaluate and monitor individual student progress andprovide feedback to sustain student success.
- Research, organize and manage instructional resources,courses outlines, and community networks.
- Actively seek out methods, procedures and resources tobest achieve course objectives.
- Support andparticipate in accreditation initiatives.
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties asassigned.
- PH.D.Degree directly related to the field of instructionspecified.
- Priority will be given to thosewith profisional practical experience in interior design
- Graduate of accredited universities which use the credithour system, and at which English language is the medium ofinstruction.
- Have a minimum of two yearsteaching experience.
- Advanced use oftechnology in the education process (delivering classes viapresentations, using e-learning systems, reports).
- Ability tocommunicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with a multiple diversecommunity.
- Ability to create, compose and editwritten materials.
- Program planning andimplementation skills.
- Knowledge ofcomputerized student information systems.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Ajman University