Medical Sales Representative (BB-52E4C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Promote online pharma application to increase thesales.
- Selling the company's Onlinepharma application to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevanthealthcare professionals.
- Schedulingappointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcareprofessionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of thecompany's Software and train the Customers to use theapplication.
- Building and maintaining goodbusiness relationships with customers to encourage purchase and getreference.
- Following-up on leads generated bythe company.
- Preparing presentations forpotential customers to make awareness, while present thedeliverables to the management to assess the salesgrowth.
- Keeping abreast of new developments inthe medical field to determine the effect of such developments onthe company's business strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, LifeSciences, or related field.
- Proven salesexperience in pharmaceutical industry. (At least 1-year GCCExperience is Preferred)
- Proficient inMicrosoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid UAE driver's license.
- Ability to communicate in Englishfluently.
- Strong negotiationand communication skills.
- Exceptional customerservice skills in terms of retaining customers.
calendar_today10 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Connect Resources