Office Manager (BB-1B534)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incomingphone calls and delivering world-class service to ourcustomers.
- Coordinating appointments andmeetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our officestaff and delegating assignments to ensure maximumproductivity.
- Coordinating domestic andinternational travel, including flight, hotel, and car rentalreservations.
- Purchasing office supplies andequipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and draftingnew contracts.
- Creating presentations andother management-level reports.
- Abachelor degree or equivalent.
- 5 years ofexperience in office administration
- Officemanagement experience.
- Excellent computerskills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word,Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellentcommunication skills
- French language is amust
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work The ReKruiters