Rigging Supervisor (BB-13453)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Awareness of HSE requirements,while doing any lifting activity,
• Knowledgeof development of Rigging Plans, Rigging studies etc.
• Must be able to work efficiently with Engineering,Operations, Maintenance Support, Materials Management, contractors,Environmental, Safety and other groups within the plantorganization
• Knowledge of HSE procedures& practices
• Good Communication (English)
• Minimum Diploma holder/engineering degree
• Minimum 5 Year Experience as rigging Supervisor
• Third-party certified rigging courses andexcellent knowledge in preparation of rigging plans and criticallifts, crane charts
• GCC experience.
• Oil and Gas experience
•Maintain proper signals in actual lifting engaged in hoisting andmoving loads to ensure safety of workers and material handled,using hard signal or radio.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Soundlines Group