Material/Corrosion Engineer (BB-5EC20)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Material/CorrosionEngineer
- Bachelor of Material / Engineering / MastersDegree.
- BsC or MasterDegree.
- NACE – (CP3 or CP4), NACECorrosion specialist is a must.
- Experience inEPC / Aramco Background is a must.
- Knowledgeof upstream offshore industry, previous exposure to ARAMCOstandards. Knowledge of the cathodic protection, corrosionmonitoring and material selection activities and relateddeliverables. Knowledge of RBI activities. Previous exposure to allinternational related standards (NACE, ASME, API, ISO, DNV,NORSOK). Proven experience in offshore EPC projects. Show updatedknowledge for latest industry technolgies related toanticorrosion.
- To carry outdifferent assigned tasks related to Material /Corrosion & Cathodic protection selection of themost.
- Appropriate anti-corrosion strategy,material selection activities.
- Location: Sharjah,UAE
- WorkSchedule: 5 days a week/ 8 hours aday
- Duration: PermanentHire
- Nationality: Any
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onSharjah, United Arab Emirates
work Profile Middle East Company WLL Sharjah