Bulk Materials Handling Discipline Lead (BB-FEDE7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Jacobs is looking for a Bulk MaterialsHandling Discipline Lead, to join one our Rail projects in UAE. Weare looking for a professional who will ensure client satisfactionand help strengthen our project delivery capabilities.
The successful applicant should possess the followingskills and experience
- Lead theReviewers in their discipline.
- Consistency ofdiscipline reviews across construction contracts (ie. samemethodology/approach to all construction contracts irrespective ofthe Reviewer).
- Ensuring quality/completenessof design review comments including consolidating duplicatecomments and resolving inconsistencies betweenReviewers.
- Consistency of design reviews withDesign Control Point (DCP) requirements (ie. review consistent withthe different requirements associated with DCP1, DCP2, DCP3 andDCP3F).
Key requirements for therole
- Bachelor ofEngineering
- Chartered Engineer(desirable)
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Experience in Middle East
- Experienceon Bulk materials Rail Loading and Unloading Facilities
- Experience in design reviews on D&Bprojects
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates