PSP Operations Officer (BB-5F046)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Maintain oversight of admin, HR (administrative processesonly) and finance functions in the region for the purpose ofservicing PSP unit efficiently and within UNHCR rules andprocedures.
- Lead the implementation ofprocesses and procedures to improve and strengthen internalcontrols in line with UNHCR rules and regulations.
- Act as the first point of contact for HQ and non-PSPstakeholders within the region.
- Ensure bestpractices and procedures for financial and administrativemanagement and office management are adhered to and assist inorganizing and securing training, providing advice and implementingchange when required.
- Lead the incomerecording process for the respective PSP Region in coordinationwith HQ and ensure income is properly recorded, reported andreflected in PSP¿s financial systems.
- Maximise income flow and ensure minimal interruptions orblockages for the receipt of income from the region, with attentionto local regulations and fundraising rules under the respectiveAOR.
- Regularly explore innovative ways formaximising income from the region.
- Work withoffices to maintain financial records and monitoring systems torecord and reconcile expenditures, balances, payments, statementsand other data for day-to-day transactions and reports.
- Lead the recruitment and appointment process forinternational category staff in the region and supervise theadministrative formalities concerning hiring ofstaff/UNOPS/Contractors/Consultants.
- Maintainoversight with all administrative tasks related to staffing andprovide advice on personnel and administrative policies andprocedures.
- Support PSP region/unit with allprocurement processes to ensure compliance with UNHCR regulations,rules and procedures, while occupying the role of focal point forHQ support function in this regard.
- Supportbudget holders in the region with securing suppliers and resourcesefficiently in order to meet operational needs andtargets.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency