Accounts Manager Telecom Experience (BB-D322B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Location: Dubai
- Should have 3-5 years' experience in group ofcompanies as head of department.
- UAE DrivingLicense is must.
- Education should be CA Inter,ACCA
- Accountable for monitoring the progressof projects, investigating variances, approving expenses, andensuring that project billings are issued to customers and paymentscollected.
- Having Experience to handlesupplier invoices related to a project , time sheets ,overheadcharges to be applied to a project, account totals related toproject assets and expenses
- Maintainproject-related records, including contracts and changeorders
- Create and submit government reportsand tax returns related to projects Compile information forinternal and external auditors, as required.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of thefinancial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearend closure
- Ensure the timely reporting of allmonthly financial information.
- Assist thefinance team in the daily banking requirements.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Report on project profitability to management, anyopportunities for additional billings ,inform management regardingthe remaining funding available for projects.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managersto support overall department goals and objectives
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop moreefficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a highlevel of accuracy
- Advises staff regarding thehandling of non-routine reporting transactions
- Work with the audit team to ensure a clean and timelyyear end audit
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Torus Investment LLC