Food Service attendant - females (BB-9A09E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- 1) Prepares and delivers food trays to hospital patients,performing any combination of following duties on tray line: Readsproduction orders on color-coded menu cards on trays to determineitems to place on tray.
- 2) Placesitems, such as eating utensils, napkins, and condiments ontrays.
- 3) Prepares food items,such as sandwiches, salads, soups, and beverages.
- 4) Places servings in blender to make foods forsoft or liquid diets.
- 5)Apportions and places food servings on plates and trays accordingto diet list on menu card.
- 6)Examines filled tray for completeness and places on cart,dumbwaiter, or conveyor belt.
- 7)Pushes carts to halls or ward kitchen.
- 8) Serves trays to patients.
- 9) Collects and stacks dirty dishes on cart and returnscart to kitchen.
- 10) Washesdishes and cleans work area, tables, cabinets, andovens.
- 11) Collects and placesgarbage and trash in designated containers.
- 12) May record amount and types of special food itemsserved to patients.
- 13) Mayassemble and serve food items to hospital staff incafeteria.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Al Sharq Healthcare