Head of Information Services (BB-F0B9F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Play asignificant role as a key member of the Global Information ServicesLeadership Team, supporting the director and working together withcolleagues globally to identify, deliver and embed Strategy 2025and supporting Information Services action plans.
- Identify, interpret and translate strategies to ISstrategies and operational planning.
- Play arole in defining strategy as a member of the LeadershipForum
- Maintain and develop the IS to ensurethey contribute to the achievement of university strategicobjectives.
- Liaison with other IS divisionheads to ensure good professional practice across the range of ISactivities.
- University Degree or equivalent practical experience inthe workplace
- Library and/or computingexperience equivalent to at least five years of professionalpractice
- Experience of managing and deliveringan academic and teaching support service or technical supportservice or equivalent at HE level
- Relevantprofessional association membership/ certification
- Working knowledge of health and safety in theworkplace
- Experience in staff management anddevelopment
- Professional knowledge andawareness of current management issues affecting HE libraries/ITservices
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Michael Page