Sales/property Executive (BB-9573F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- To take full ownership on creating leads for ourCo-Working Space which is based in the known innovation hub in UAEwith a unique ecosystem for funding ground-breaking early stagestart-ups
- She will bein charge of handling all the incoming leads to fill up the spacesin a given time frame.
- She will also ensure that we send out the rightcommunication to prospective customers and are consistent with ourbrand positioning.
- Conduct Sales Calls
- Customer visits
- Organize, direct andmanage the daily sales and leasing activities to achieve agreedrevenue targets.
- Portray a positive image ofKL
- Record and update details of prospectiveand existing tenants into computer database
- Complete lease applications and assist with verificationof application information
- Develop andimplement leasing and sales procedures
- Establish and maintain effective relationships withcustomer.
- Female with pleasingpersonality
- Arabic & EnglishFluent
- Great communication skills
- knowledge of business development
- 2+work experience as a Leasing Agent or similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of real estate industry, propertymanagement principles and relevant legislation.
- Valid driver's license and own reliabletransport.
- Outstanding communication skills,both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiationand problem-solving skills.
- Strong peopleskills.
- Available to work extendedhours.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates