SENIOR ENGINEER,PROJECTS (BB-B4104)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: SENIOR ENGINEER,PROJECTS
Basic Function andScope
Reporting to theTechnical Projects Manager of an efficient and capable department,the independent, self-motivated and determined Senior ProjectEngineer will manage and deliver simultaneous multi-disciplinedOperations Technical Projects to the required standard of safety,engineering, quality, schedule and cost as required by Company fromconception to hand-over at the Gas Plant.
- Provide professional expertise in the selection ofcontractors with particular emphasis on pre-qualification, bidevaluation etc., and site management in relation to sitearrangements, overall logistics, etc.
- Developdetailed statement of requirements (SOR), Project Execution Plans,budgets and implementation strategies for the delivery of variousproject phases, such as, FEED, detailed engineering, constructionand commissioning.
- Participate in thedevelopment and compilation of tender document for the selection ofthe Engineering Consultant, PMC and Contractors.
- Review and comment on contractor documentation,consolidate comments from concerned parties and issue to contractorincludes resolving conflicting comments to ensure that thecontractors submit the required documentation in the specifiedformat.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineeringdiscipline.
- 8years of similar experience with atleast 6 years in arelevant senior supervisory role; managing engineeringmulti-disciplinary functions for the design of theassets/facilities, exposure to preparation of Front End Engineeringand Design packages
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Al Makamin Recruitment Services