HR Assistant Officer (BB-682C8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Responsible for employeeinduction & separation activities.
- Process payroll information via HRIS for accurate andtimely disbursement of salaries.
- Manage andrecord employee absence, leave and sickness in accordance withCompany policies.
- Maintain a positiveenvironment by proactively working with line managers on employeegrievances.
- Implement staff welfare/recreationprograms, and ensure engagement at all levels.
- Maintain daily records and ensure employee compliancewith company policies and procedures.
Qualifications andRequirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in HumanResources.
- Minimum 2 years’experience within Human Resources.
- UAEExperience would be an advantage.
- Must befamiliar with payroll and calculations of overtime.
- Must be fluent in Hindi & Urdu.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Jenaan Investment LLC