Teacher of English - Secondary (BB-ED536)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Teacher of English -Secondary
We are seeking to appoint motivated,highly skilled, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers who can workalongside, develop, and support a multi-cultural staff team in ourcontinued pursuit of excellence. Our focus is purely on yourability as a practitioner so experience with a US curriculum is notessential. Leadership opportunities may be available for the rightcandidate in teaching and learning, assessment, curriculum andcoaching.
We invite applications from teacherswho are committed to:
• nurturing anddeveloping every aspect of a student’sdevelopment;
• making learningmeaningful, student centered and enjoyable;
promoting a real sense of family community through workingin partnership with all stakeholders;
•their own and their colleagues’ professionaldevelopment;
• supporting schoolimprovement and aspiring to excellence;
• contributing to the wider life of theschool.
Qualifications / PersonSpecification
• Arelevant teaching qualification: minimum of a B.Ed. or BA/BSc +PGCE/QTS for the age group you will be teaching, and for specialistroles, a degree in the subject you teach;
• A minimum of 2 years recent teaching experiencepreferred (but not mandatory);
• Anexcellent understanding of secondary teaching andlearning;
• Experience / Understandingof English language learning, particularly for students for whomEnglish is a second language;
•Excellent communication skills to lead by example, as well ascollaborate with leaders, senior management and parents;
• Ability to research new initiatives andimplement them whilst evaluating current processes.
• 2 yearcontract renewable;
• Remunerationpackage including a competitive tax-free salary, accommodation orallowance, health insurance, flight allowance and end of contractgratuity.
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Virginia International Private School