Chief Executive Officer (Investment Subsidiary) (BB-383C2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Chief Executive Officer(Investment Subsidiary)
- Shape the company’s vision andstrategy as the leading digital investment banking firm.
- Manage and drive the company to ensure achievement of thedesired goals and objectives.
- Oversee thecompany’s financial performance, investments and otherbusiness ventures.
- Provide financial modelsfor forecasting/testing the robustness of the company’sstrategy.
- Drive strategy, roadmap development& execution of digital wealth managementprogram.
- Ensure adequate and efficientmanagement of the Asset and Liability to ensure sustainable andgrowth of the company.
- Ensure investment andadvisory decisions encompasses macro and micro economicalresearches to ensure appropriateness.
- Ensurecompany policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the wayfrom the top down in the company and that they are followed at alltimes.
- Communicate and maintain trustrelationships with shareholders, business partners andauthorities.
- Business leadership, drivingdigital wealth management initiatives to delivery in closepartnership with technology.
- Improve digitalchannels and advice used to influence portfoliosolutions.
- Develop portfolios with purposedesigned to grow and fund client’s financialgoals.
- Design holistic wealth managementexperiences for clients.
- Program managementand governance, including budget management.
Desired Skills andExperience:
- Wellexperience in creating a digital offering for a global audience andacross multiple exchanges, asset classes, financial products andsolutions.
- Knowledge of financial servicesindustry, with specific focus on wealth management.
- Well versed in investment theory and portfolio managementprocess.
- Knowledge of macro-economics andcapital markets.
- Strong advisory acumen toorchestrate multiple stakeholders in solving business andtechnology challenges.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Finance House