Digital Services Growth Leader (EGM) (BB-D90BF)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The focuswould be on digital services growth in EGM. The designated personwould be responsible for achieving new account development andmaintaining or expanding existing accounts for his specific productline. The specific responsibilities for this role are those relatedto the products & service offerings contained within thedigital services portfolio.
• Maximize servicesrevenue, price, capture rate, IB retention, and customersatisfaction for GEHC DI Installed Base - achieve or exceed OP forservices in this product line.
• Drive thesales of digital products in conjunction with increasing equipmentlife time and or equipment performance with complimentarymaximization of the service contract business.
• Support sales of assigned product range and businesssolutions to customers within area for instance and not limited to- by providing configuration guidelines, and support in usage ofspecific quoting tools (Siebel/Apptus) and SFDC.
• Promote the value added of digital Services. Support orarrange product demonstrations, sites visits and follow upmeetings.
• Generating proposals, preparingsales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstratingequipment capabilities on assigned offerings in assignedterritory
• Support sales negotiation and dealclosure at the customer, interfacing with all key buyinginfluencers such as direct users of the product, but alsodepartment heads and CXO level staff
•Prospect for new customers and business in addition to growing andmaintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying newleads to maintain identified business to support a balanced funnelfor future service contract and non contract opportunities.
• Develop account penetration strategies for keytarget and competitive accounts in strong collaboration withmodality leaders and Account managers and communicating currentmarket intelligence back to the business, along with fieldconcerns, issues and requirements
• Supporttender responses and validate the tender documentation incollaboration with territory manager.
•Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE andcompetitive solutions offerings, Provide leadership in marketanalysis and development/execution of strategies and action plansto drive product sales.
• Maintaining highafter-sale relationships and development of long-term customerrelationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalizeon opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs, andenhance cross and up-sell;
• Track market andprovide accurate current and forecasts data using information toolsavailable.
• Communicate market informationeffectively to/from the field including competitor data, includingfeedback on NPI called by the Market.
•Ensures seamless teamwork with the Equipment Sales, Service AccountLeaders, Inside Sales Specialists, Marketing and CommercialOperations teams to maximize all sales potential.
• Specific support to the deployment of BrilliantRadiology activity in the region, by identifying the right targetaccounts, the right sales strategy, leveraging the existingDoseWatch IB
•Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies(including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GEHealthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensurethat no company policy or US / Intl Law isbroken
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work GE Healthcare