Sales Manager (BB-FA211)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Identifies business opportunities,conduct market research to find selling possibilities and evaluatecustomer needs
• Activelyseek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networkingand social media • Set up meetings with potential clientsand understand their requirements and concerns •Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Sells products by establishingcontact and developing relationships with prospects; recommendingsolutions.
• Maintains relationshipswith clients by providing support, information, and guidance;researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profitand service improvements.
• Identifiesproduct improvements or new products by remaining current onindustry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, andsummarizing information.
• Maintainsquality service by establishing and enforcing organizationstandards.
Experience: Minimum 2 to 5 years’ experience inAfrica market related to sales/ trading/Export of FMCG/Food itemsin bulk /wholesale
Nationality:Egyptian, Moroccan, Ghana, Cameroon, Nigerian, Kenyan, Algerian,Libiyan, Chadians, Congo, Tunisian, Lebanese, Jordanian.
calendar_today10 hours ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work JAMS HR Solution