Technical Sales Engineer (BB-48021)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role:Technical Sales Engineer
Job Objective :
- To develop and maintain excellentrelationships with new and existing clients to promote the SOFbusiness.
- To work with the team to ensurecustomer satisfaction and continued business relationships with thecustomer.
- To identify and diversify the SOFproduct portfolio.
- To grow the currentbusiness revenue in line with budget and strategicplans.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from companyproducts or services and maximizing customer potential indesignated regions;
- Traveling to visitpotential clients and register the company into the vendorslist.
- Managing and interpreting customerrequirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate andmeet their needs; Make clients aware of product portfolio tomaximize enquiries/orders.
- Produce costingsheet and set appropriate price levels and approve the quotationprior to the submission to the customer.
- Uponreceipt of customer purchase order verify against quotation andcosting sheet. Approve purchase order to principals/suppliers inline with customer purchase order.
- Calculatingclient quotations;
- Follow up with client afterquotation submission and convert to order.
- Maximize margin by both negotiating with customer andsuppliers on price.
- Coordinate with logisticsand finance team to ensure delivery, quality, inspection andpayment of material is in line with the purchase order.
- Follow up with client to ensure customer satisfaction foreach purchase order
- Recording and maintainingclient contact data.
- Negotiating tender andcontract terms to meet both client and company needs;
- Oversee the process for rejected material, promptlyliaising with suppliers to re-supply ensuring excellent customerservice is maintained.
- Visit prospectivebuyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to showsamples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing,availability, and advantages.
- Developing andgrowing good personal relationships with buyers and commercial teamto make SOF a preferred supplier.
- Responsiblefor account receivable for clients.
- Promoteand prequalify new and existing Principals and follow up onpre-qualification submitted documents.
- Identify manufacturers with value added products toexpand SOF product portfolio.
- Supportingmarketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences andother marketing events to keep up to date and maintain market andproduct awareness.
- Persuading clients that aproduct or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality,price and delivery;
- Negotiating and closingsales by agreeing terms and conditions;
- Offering after-sales support services;
- Administering client accounts;
- Minimum of five years in the Oil and Gassector in sales/business development
- E&P’s knowledge of registrationprocess
- Sales strategies
- Provide technical Support to clients
- Technical experience in any of the Oil and GasSector
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering –All streams
- 4-5 years of Sales Experience inan Engineering Products Company or Equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications,ERP
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work MAZRUI INTERNATIONAL