Business Intelligence Consultant (BB-FD96E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Capable oftransforming and visualising data in different formats to datainsights.
- Gather requirements from clients andexceed the aesthetic and business expectations of dashboardconstruction.
- Experience deploying thedashboards in on-premise, private cloud or public cloud servicesand integrate with web apps
- Using PowerBI totransform data from a variety of corporate data sources
- Data modelling (designing effective BI data models inline with the Common Data Model)
- Developingcalculations in DAX which are accurate on largedatasets.
- Publishing reports via the Power BIservice, managing them through distribution of apps and monitoringusage/data refreshes/security access.
- Understanding governance and deployment of Power BI inmid-size organisations, including advising on licensing,distribution/sharing, training and support.
- Working with our clients to manage User AcceptanceTesting (UAT) processes and fixing any defects identified.Designing effective layouts using themes and report grids, workingclosely with our UX design team.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates