Fire & Life Safety Expert (BB-AD9A8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Fire & Life SafetyExpert
This role isdesignated as part of ORAT in supporting the smooth transition offacilities in to live operation. It’s primarily functionis to support and facilitate the preparation, execution andevaluation of all trial types associated with evacuation and crisismanagement. The role also retains oversight of the effectiveness oftraining and shall work in unison with the Airport EmergencyServices (AES) training team.
- Supporting the delivery of all trial types by definingscope dependencies , scenarios and requiredparticipants
- Developing and facilitatingdesktop exercises in terms of content ,scenarios andparticipants
- Documenting trial outcomes andincorporate learning lessons in to revised trainingmaterial
- Attending the trials working groupand contributing to the coordination oftrials
- The Candidate must have the requisitefire safety expertise to support the delivery of trials associatedwith evacuation and crisis management in conjunction with acomprehensive understanding of fire safety training.
- Duties include but not limited to :
- Reporting on training progress in conjunction withupdating training material as deemed necessary
- Atleast 3 years’ experience of conducting fire riskassessments and training.
- Experience ofconducting emergency trials as part of ORAT within a major projectprogram.
- Understanding of Cause and Effect andfire protection system principles relevant to an aviationenvironment.
- A European Diploma in Fire Safetymanagement of equivalent
- At least 10years’ experience of working within an airportenvironment
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Abu Dhabi Airports