General Manager (BB-3371B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Preparing and monitoring the CAPEXand OPEX for the asset/s as well as managing the asset'sP&L.
• Reporting regularly onthe performance of the asset from financial statement (incomestatement), sales, marketing, operational and personnelperspectives & preparing monthly and quarterly retail assetmanagement reports.
• Managing theentire operations on day to day for the retail asset includingcoordinating shifts after hours and on ho
• Monitoring and directing Tenant compliance tosafety measures and fire systems & Ensuring that the retailasset complies at all times with safety matters.
• Managing tenant relations and all relatedcollections & Ensuring that Tenants comply with DMregulations as well as Meraas lease and retail asset policies andprocedures.
• Providing sustainabilityanalysis for all retailers and assisting the leasing department inplanning, controlling and optimizing the brands and tenantmix
. • Working closely with tenantsand marketing team to achieve and increase footfall and sales forthe assigned asset/s.
• Maintaining anupdate on market research, providing reports on Retail TradeAnalysis, Sales Analysis and Market & Competition Analysis& Producing business plan, strategic plan reports and factsheets based on data collectio
n. •Maintaining communication with other government entities tocoordinate the retail asset issues. The ideal candidate will hold aBachelor Degree in Management, Economics or Administration witharound years' experience inleasin
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Meraas Holding