Community Manager (BB-42906)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
MajorResponsibilities: Vendor and EventsOnboarding – Short Term: o Extensive Short Term Vendorand events Handbook Overview o Permits NOC for short term vendors oSignage Short Term including Required Documents o Account hardwareset up follow up o Walkthrough with all vendors
– Long term: o Owns the vendor relationship by offeringsupport and guidance on everything from merchandising display, menudisplay, social media anything to do with marketing o Workscollaboratively with vendors to ensure execution of the higheststandard of hospitality o Acts as a liaison between the vendor andteam o Ensures all pre post opening, new vendors activity, andfollow-ups are scheduled and executed o Presents and advocatevendor point of view at senior leadership meeting (The voice of thevendors in any meeting)
Daily Vendor relations– Hold weekly meeting with vendors to go over alloperational standards, marketing, and improvements. –Advise vendors on improving branding elements and marketing– Work directly with vendors to create unique andmemorable events and promotions that features their food along withstory and experience.
Vendor Transitions –Ensure all marketing materials is ready and organized for a smoothvendor transition – Ensure that all branding collateralfor vendors are available and on point – Follow up on allvendor approvals, permits, and NOC
Events and Marketing– Maintaining Sales Kit for the location –Maintain manage and schedule the calendar for the locations– Develop an event order form to be distributed to allvendors and staff – Communicates upcoming needs withvendors – Report to location – Manage andconstantly improve Sales process within destination. –Monitor guest feedback and performance data – Solicit,sell, book events. – Actively sell to business forouting. – Plan all special events. – Scheduleand manage the calendar for reoccurring and one-time events.– Manage the social media platform and update on aregular basis with support from the third-party consultant.– Build the community outreach and attend localnetworking events to promote destinations. –Administrative responsibilities within these events to be therewhen events happen. – Weekly sales reporting and eventsrecap to location manager
Vendors and Service providerRelations – Keep constant contact with all serviceproviders and previous vendors – Provide communication topotential guest and – Work with the location manager toroll out policies procedures and standards and execute the visionwhile building team morale and culture.
Qualifications & DesiredSkills:
- A degree incommunication, English, journalism, marketing or related field isrequired.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in asimilar role
- Young and Dynamic with Investmentand Startups Background and solid InternationalExperience.
- Effective communication andinfluencing skills
- Business acumen
- Track record ofchange leadership and innovative thought
- Mustspeak English and Arabic
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work EOS Recruitment