Commercial Manager (BB-7042F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Commercial Manager
- Participates in Division, Company, and Corporatestrategic planning activities for specific projects (e.g., riskassessment, bid/no bid analysis, participation in business plandevelopment, etc.).
- Provides technicalguidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency andtimeliness of contract administration. Makes staffingassignments and reassignments as Company and project needsarise. Recruits, interviews, and evaluates prospectiveemployees. Hires, offers personnel development, conductsperformance evaluations, counsels, takes corrective action asrequired, and approves terminations. Ensures that newemployees receive orientation in company policies andprocedures.
- Collaborates with Division andproject management to ensure proper support in proposalpreparation, as well as contract negotiations andadministration.
- Reviews requests for proposalsto identify risks and contractual terms not conforming to Companypolicy.
- Negotiates the more difficult,complex, or sensitive issues with clients.
- Mayrepresent the Company at government procurement regulatory andpolicymaking committee hearings and at industry associationcommittees dealing with Federal Procurement Policy initiatives thatwill have an impact on the industry.
- Maintainsan active participation in related professional societies to keepabreast of relevant contractual issues.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with thisposition as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration,Finance, or related field
- 12+ years of primecontract administration experience is required
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of industry businesspractices and the negotiation of prime contracts
- Incumbent must also possess strong written and oralcommunication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of PC software packages typicallyassociated with contract administration. Ability toperform in a management capacity is also required
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Parsons Corporation