Hr Advisor (BB-3C235)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Key duties andresponsibilities:
- Content Creation - Work with teams both internal andexternal stakeholders that are responsible for the program tohighlight updates as needed and create new training resources. Be akey thought partner in the curriculum and resourcecreation.
- Content Delivery - Educate theemployees of immersive programs on skills needed to perform aneffective job search. Lead both recurring one-on-one andclassroom-based programming.
- Coach &Counselor - Ensure all job seekers have a smooth transition fromthe company training to job seeking and that they feel supportedduring this process. Help employees identify their personal goalsto best impact their job search, educational and careerexperience.
- Risk Management - Track programprogress and highlight to teammates and stakeholders when theprogram isn't doing well or falling out of communicationand align a remedy to solve this action.
Requirements of HR Advisor
- At least 5 years of experience within an HRGeneralist, Talent or recruitment role, preferably both staffingand client-side.
- Must have previous trainingexperience
- Ability to disseminate informationfrom the client to form a clear view and exhibit commercialawareness when thinking on your feet
- Possessrelevant qualifications and have a strong technical backgroundwithin a similar role
- Tact, diplomacy, an eyefor detail and excellent oral and written communication skills areessential
- Possess a can-do, confident andpositive attitude
- Display integrity andprofessionalism at all times
- Be self-motivatedand able to work with autonomy.
- Must havesolid computer skills with the ability to prepare details reportsand analysis
- Any certification in Humanresources or training would be advantageous
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates