Head Of Analytics And Pricing (BB-834DC)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
About thePosition: We are currently looking torecruit the Head ofAnalytics andPricing for Automotive Aftersales Servicesin the UAE. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will create andhead up the Aftersales Centre of Excellence of Multiband AdvancedAnalytics for parts, tyres, batteries, consumables and accessorieswith the responsibility of creating significant margin increase.You will provide innovative strategy for automotive aftersalesparts pricing. You will set up a team to create managementreporting as well as analysis and develop a central source forparts related market intelligence.
Specifically, yourkey responsibilities are as follows:
- Identify and utilize data science (MS Azure, ML Studio,R, Phyton) and data engineering (Alteryz, SQL) to improveefficiencies, improve cost and increase profit margins
- Design and deliver the next generation of transformativeanalytics and artificial intelligence technological solutions toaddress key business challenges and opportunities
- Deploy statistical modeling and optimization techniquesto address specific business needs, including potential approachesto problems, associated costs, trade-offs andrecommendations
- Interpret outputs ofstatistical models and results; translate input from quantitativeanalyses into specific and actionable business recommendationscontributing to a competitive advantage
- Provide integrated business insight to all Automotivebusiness units using machine learning and AI tools for robustbusiness decisions, delivering informed and actionablerecommendations for multi-channel planning and targeting, supportbusiness decisions; including market analysis and sales forceeffectiveness.
- Create an automotive widepricing strategy
- Implement and maintainSystems and processes to enable greater price management toincrease revenue and margin and improve stock health
- Work with Business Units to develop and implement new andmore effective Pricing techniques Technologies and processes toincrease revenue and customer loyalty
- Createtactical analysis and market competitor intelligence to enablebusiness heads to make to inform strategicdecision-making
- Create and updatecomprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including,but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends,and market forces.
- Collate competition dataand market trends from internal and external sources and utilizesystems and technologies (Web Scrapping, data collection portals,markets surveys, mystery shopping) to influence parts pricing andstrategic business decision making
- Performthorough, systematic analysis of key industry trends; the generalsocial economic and political environment; legal and regulatoryissues; customers; current and potential competitors to alloweffective strategic and tactical decision-making andimplementation
- Supplies the market andcompetitive intelligence component of strategic planning, andproactively makes recommendations to management concerning keyintelligence items that require further consideration.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of data sources,evaluating their credibility and potential utility, and leveragesthem across the company where appropriate
- Translate data into executable and effective market andintelligence reports
- Focused on standardizing,automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emergingtechnologies that drive efficiency
- Introduceprocess improvement, transformation, effective use of innovativetechnology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternativedelivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additionalvalue
- Provide consolidated and timely analysisharnessing multiple data sources to provide the business with anobjective insight into current and future performance throughregular and ad-hoc reporting through system automation
AboutYou: The ideal candidate for this role willpossess the following qualifications, skills andexperience:
- Bachelor’sDegree (MBA Preferred) with demonstrated experience in any of thefollowing: - Business Administration, Economics, Pricing,Procurement and Supplies Management.
- Minimum10 years’ work experience in a multinationalenvironment
- Distributor and OEM experience isan advantage
- 5+ years of hands-on workexperience using analytical tools (e.g., R, Python) to solve realworld problems
- Distinctive expertise in one ofthe following machine learning / AI areas: natural languageprocessing, deep learning, anomaly detection, graph-basedtechniques
- Experience programming (beyondsimple scripts) in a modern scientific language (e.g., Python,Matlab, R) and experience with either TensorFlow, Spark, Java, C#,C++, or C. Knowledge of SQL and SAS would be a plus
- Focus on driving commercial results with measurableKPIs
- Exceptional communication skills,especially around translating technical knowledge into forms thatcan be digested by leadership and non-technical projectteams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solvingskills
- Highly adaptable with meticulousattention to detail
- Excellent organizationalabilities
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates