HSE Manager Rail (BB-43C9F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: HSE Manager Rail
My client is a leading HSE manager currently working on amajor rail construction project in the UAE and they are currentlylooking to recruit and experienced HSE Manager. The role will be asfollows
• Assist the Projectmanager in the general supervision of the HSE program.
• Provide a dedicated audit and inspection program.
• Monitor the implementation of the HSEprogram.
• Assist Construction Manager,Supervisors and foremen in promoting a preventive approach withintheir respective work groups.
• Executeperiodical, audits and inspections on site, and address appropriatecorrective and preventive actions.
• Prepareaudits and inspection formal reports and verify the followup.
• Guide and facilitate the investigationin case of accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Collaborate closely with Employer’sRepresentative with regard to HSE.
• Monitorregularly the HSE performance through the dedicated KPIs.
• Verify the adequacy and application of the SiteHSE Plan and all related procedures, to the evolution of theProject.
• Candidates should have a degree or a similarlevel qualification and should have either the NEBOSH IGC/GC or andNVQ level 3 HSE qualification.
• Candidatesmust have experience as a HSE manager working on major constructionprojects and should ideally have rail or metro constructionexperience including track work, associated civils andinfrastructure and also mechanical andplumbing
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work CG Resourcing