Senior HR Manager (BB-01FA6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Responsible for all HR processes and procedures where youwill create guidelines and HR tools to support the business. Youwill work closely with governmental authorities for localregulations to ensure you create a robust HR function. You will bealso responsible for the implementing the local HRIS, C&Bpolicies and managing the performance management process.
- Implements human resource policies andprocedures
- Contributes in the development,design and implementation of Human Resources strategy
- Supports internal stakeholders with strong HRguidance
- Recruits, manages, motivates, coachesand develops own staff
- Guarantees timely andappropriate fulfilments of Local HR administration and labourregulations requirements
- Implements rewardingpolicies and strategies
- Implements trainingplans
- Manages recruitment / hiring activitiesand internal / international mobility
- Strong English and Arabic verbal/writtencommunication skills is essential for this role with a backgroundin FMCG, Retails or logistics.
- You have thesolid knowledge of Local Labor Law including previous experience ofTalent Acquisition and Retention in KSA.
- Experience of working within a matrixorganisation.
- Saudi National only
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Robert Half United Arab Emirates