Licensed Aircraft Engineer (BB-3F6D6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• To use all availableresources at disposal to ascertain that all maintenance includingcasualties on QR Aircraft engines is carried out to the highestpossible Maintenance Standards and Safety in the mostproductive/proactive and cost effective manner.
• Ensure work processes are effective by complying QR workprocedures and standards to improvements are required to enginemaintenance.
• Ascertain effective performanceof tasks by checking engine maintenance tasks are accomplished inaccordance with laid down policies and procedures of given timeframe.
• Advising the Supervisor of anyimpending service disruptions, problems or areas of concern thatmay have an impact on the operating program.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Licensed engineer holding aminimum of 2 QTR engine type BSI qualifications or 2 Aircraft/Engine type authorization operated by QTR.
•Recognized engine type rating and detailed knowledge of aircraftmaintenance fundamentals and company procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree orequivalent.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates