Maintenance Supervisor (BB-D7D7F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
1.Coordinating andsupervising the maintenance work assigned by the maintenanceengineer as per the time and quality required.
2.Followup the execution of preventive maintenance program for all assetsof the building.
3.Follow up safety and security withall the means of protection, control, cleaning according to theapproved policies and procedures.
4.Coordination withthe supervisors of other departments in the joint works (such asmeetings, procurement and Network).
5.Comprehensiveinspection of the building and its equipment according to theprogram set by the maintenance engineer.
6.Findsolutions and repair assets in the field of air conditioning,electricity, carpentry, plumbing and others.
7.Followup all stored materials and spare parts and ensure the availabilityand proper storage.
8.Report to the maintenanceengineer about the previous points.
1. Diploma inelectromechanical maintenance or equivalent.
2. Atleast 5 years’ experience as maintenancesupervisor.
3. Experience of at least 10 years in themaintenance of facilities.
4. Deep knowledge ofmaintenance methods and requirements.
5. High abilityto manage tasks, resources and time.
6. Organizationalskills, leadership and good communication skills.
7.High ability to note details and provide solutions.
8.High ability to work in Multi-tasks, under pressure andpunctuality.
9. Good knowledge of computer programs(Ms.Word, Ms.Excel and Internet).
10. Fluent in Arabicand English, speaking and writing.
11. PreferableArabic nationals.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Arab Monetary Fund