Power BI & BI Senior Specialist (BB-72F56)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
PRINCIPAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBITIES
1. Mainresponsibility of the job holder is to design, develop and maintainPowerBI dashboards with other BI Major/Minor enhancement projectsand contribute skills to Analytics project as and whenrequired.
2. Lead planning and implementation of BIprojects. Job holder will actively participate in the requirementgathering & analysis, design and understanding ofend-to-end BI solution architectures, testing and implementationphases enabling performance of the entire platform.
3.Work with IT project manager to determine project missions, goals,tasks, timelines and resource requirements; manage the overallProject Plan; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflictswithin and between BI projects or functional areas; develop methodsto monitor project’s overall progress; and providecorrective supervision if necessary.
4. Job Holder roleis responsible for conceptualizing complex Institutional problems,discovering business insights through visualization techniques.Should be well adapt to develop and execute database queries andconduct analysis.
5. Knowledge of ETL/ELT tools, cubedesign, platform enabling configuration is essential.
6. The role requires job holder to be a creative thinker and ableto propose innovative ways to look at business problems by properanalysis of data to identify the co-relations and defining properKPIs and metrics so as to benefit Business teams with the entireworkflow.
7. Also, BI Specialist will need to presentback their findings to the business and conduct wireframe sessionsor user walkthrough of the platform. One of the keyresponsibilities of this role is to work on the analyticsopportunities to support digital transformationinitiatives.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Teknip Staffing and Recruitment Solutions